Thursday, September 11, 2014

teach.play.inspire...


With Christmas just around the corner, what a great time to start thinking about and shopping for all those special someones in your lives!

At this years event we have a great selection of vendors that will help you get a jump start on your Christmas shopping !

Discovery Toys...teach.play.inspire...specializing in premium quality, kid-powered learning products for newborns through school aged children. The company began when an early childhood educator first brought together a group of dedicated teachers, mothers and parents to take on the important topic of education for children through play.

"Hello Everyone! my name is Stefanie Agostini and I am excited to be joining all of you at the Crop for Kids this year! 


I have been to the crop a few times as a scrapper but this year I have a dual role, I am going to be a vendor! 

I joined Discovery Toys and started my home based business in 2012 and can honestly say I am having the best time being my own boss! Discovery Toys has been in business for over 35 years and provides products to support children’s progressive learning needs. 

The learning materials provide pathways which lead to school readiness, self-confidence and academic success. From birth to 99 plus, there is something for everyone. In addition to toys, we also carry a variety of books that expand on many topics and interests. All of our products come with a lifetime guarantee. That’s right folks you heard me correctly! A lifetime guarantee and all you have to do is let me know if you have a problem with something you’ve purchased and it gets replaced for free. 


For the Crop for Kids event I am offering a pre crop special. You will receive 15% off your most expensive item, with a two item minimum purchase. Orders are due by September 16th, 2014. In addition all orders will be entered into a prize draw that I will announce at the crop.  So much to explore!

All orders will be brought to the crop and available for pick up at my vendor booth. I will also have a smaller discount at the show for orders to be delivered after the event so take advantage now for greater savings and crop delivery service. I am posting the link to our catalogue plus the flyer for the month of August. There are some great deals to be had and getting a jumpstart on the holiday shopping is always a bonus.




Please feel free to message me with any questions – email: principessa@shaw.ca


Giddy Up!!!!

No comments: